How you can help us
We invite you to help the Bodhicitta Foundation in any way you can. Light a candle in the darkness and contribute to the lives of those who are less fortunate.
To give you an idea of how far your money can go:
- $30 can provide school books to a child for a year
- $40 can feed a child for a month
- $50 can provide a school uniform so a child can goto school
- $150 can help a woman get job training
- $200 can help a malnourished child get supplements and medical care
- $250 can put a roof over a single mum's head
[Donations in Australia over $2 are tax deductable]
Make a Credit Card donation:
To make a donation using a credit card, you can go to our payment pages. You can help us by giving a once off contribution you can donate or become a monthly supporter of the Bodhicitta Foundation by pledging a regular donation.
Make a Once off Donation Make a Monthly Donation
Make a Direct Bank Transfer donation:
Don't have a credit card or want to save on fees? Here are our bank details you can send your money to. You can also setup a regular direct debit through your bank with these details.
Bank: Bendigo Bank
AC name: Bodhicitta Foundation
AC number: 153131719
Bank State Branch: 633000
International SWIFT code: BENDAU3B
One thought on “Ways to Donate”
Comments are closed.